1. Can I make the required changes in the title page such as author’s name, title etc? You can make any changes before due date of presenter registration, and after this no change is allowed.
2. My university needs more time to approve my application. What should I do? You need to let us know approximate time of approval. We treat the issue case by case.
3. Can I present paper without coming to the conference? Yes, we can present your paper as proxy but you need to complete registration with payment and send us power point slides 2 weeks before the conference.
4. Will I receive written feedback about my full paper? Yes, every author will receive written feedback after the conference in the form of "Paper Evaluation Report" (PER). If your paper is selected for a journal, then you will also receive another written report in the form of "Editorial Review Report (ERR)" To receive ERR, you must send full paper before the conference.
5. Can I be sponsored or get special discount? Yes, sponsorship and discount is available. For sponsorship you can submit a special request at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. I have no Credit card. Can I Pay cash on arrival? Yes. If you are from countries where there are foreign currency restrictions, you can pay cash on arrival. But you need to send us a scanned copy of your confirmed air-ticket and a scanned letter from the funding body showing the approval of the fund for this conference at least 2 weeks before the conference date.
7. Do your journals have ISSN and are they indexed. All of our journals have ISSN (both print and online) and yes all are indexed.
8. There is no mention of any journal in my acceptance letter but I want to publish my paper, What should I do? If your full paper was not considered for any journal, you need to send us again your paper after modification in compliance to feed back you have received at the conference and to "Paper Evaluation Report". You can pay publication fee after your paper is accepted by a Journal.